Sunday, March 29, 2009

Make More Money With SEO

SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, knowledge is a must (supposedly) if you want to make money with blogs. Your site needs to be ranked up high (as high as possible) with Google for others to see that you exist. Isn't Google powerful? They seem to be able to decide when you fail and when you succeed, now if that is not power then I don't know what is.

When your site is ranked high on the search engine, visitors can find you and click on your site. When they are on your site, they can find the ads to click on and that is where you make your money.

So I found all these resources online and read through them to optimize my site. One of the important things that I have picked up is the concept of choosing and positioning of my keywords. I then tried to "optimize" my site using these keywords.

But considering that I am writing a blog about making money online and making money using Adsense my competition is fierce. I probably ranked low on the search engines and I am not expecting this to change anytime soon. Actually if you are reading this, you might be one of 10 people who have visited my site this month :)